Here’s all you need to do: please write a short essay describing how you have worked to find and register American voters for Barack Obama here in the UK. Get creative – include pictures and videos. Write sonnets if you like! But do try to include specific information to back up your argument, such as:
• How many new voters have you registered?
• How many volunteer hours have you spent?
• How many leaflets have you handed out?
• How many events have you hosted?
• How many e-mails have you sent or phone calls have you made or blog posts have you written?
Send your entries in to email@example.com. Our favorite entries might be posted to the popular Americans Abroad blog on the Barack Obama website – and one of the writers will be chosen to attend the Paul Tewes event as our guest and with our thanks.