Tuesday 17 May 2011

Bye Bye Donald.


So I couldn't be bothered to write about Donald Trump's ridiculous "Presidential Campaign", and now I don't have to! Hurray! If only the other chores that I dread could be dealt with so efficiently. My laundry doesn't seem to get done if I ignore it, the dishes keep sitting in the sink until I wash them, and as for the floors - well, our hoover stubbornly refuses to be self sufficient.

But it turns out, if I ignore Donald Trump, he will in fact go away. Good to know.
Just about three months to the day since he jumped into the presidential fray with his surprise appearance at CPAC, Donald Trump put an end to his crash course through the presidential field by pulling out of the race before he ever officially got in.
Bye bye Donald. Thanks for stopping by. It's been.. interesting. Here's your hat, what's your hurry? Ok, buh bye now. Bye. Off you got. I'm shutting the door. Goodnight.

No comments: